Catridge heaters are made of stainless steel sheath refactory insulated heater provided with 6" Long FGL wire
In dies, Moulds platens, plastic injection, extrusion machines, blister packing machines & confectionery pouch packing machines.
- Widely used to heat the plastic injection molds, dies, hot plates, platens & many more applications.
- Hi-Density Cartridge heater is made by NI/CR element precisely wound on a core Designed for high watt Density
- The use of high purity mgo insulation assures high dielectric strength of fast heat transfer efficiency.
- Swaging increases the high thermal conductivity & uniform heating.
- Shock & vibration resistant
- They are economical & versatile.
- Sheathing Temperature 700 C.
- Also available with built in Thermocouple.