Ceramic Band Heaters
- Specially to heat the cylinders on all types of plastic processing machinery.
- Maximum watt density = 50 watts/sq.inch in comparison to mica band heaters.
- By the Use of higher temperature a faster off sequence is possible. Use of special steatite ceramic material provides very good utilization & transfer of heat.
- Particularly suited to heat the cylinder on all types of plastic machinery, working temperature up to 500 Celsius (Sheath temperature 800 Celsius).
- The heaters are fabricated with heavy gauge of stainless steel sheath, built in insulation. The heating coils (80/20 nichrome wire) inserted in the holes of steatite ceramic insulators, the spot welded clamping provides a uniform clamping force. This rugged construction results in longer heater life. Elements are bypassed at thermocouple holes.