High Density Cartridge Heaters
Catridge heaters are made of stainless steel sheath refactory insulated heater provided with 6" Long FGL wire
In dies, Moulds platens, plastic injection, extrusion machines, blister packing machines & confectionery pouch packing machines.
- Widely used to heat the plastic injection molds, dies, hot plates, platens & many more applications.
- Hi-Density Cartridge heater is made by NI/CR element precisely wound on a core Designed for high watt Density
- The use of high purity mgo insulation assures high dielectric strength of fast heat transfer efficiency.
- Swaging increases the high thermal conductivity & uniform heating.
- Shock & vibration resistant
- They are economical & versatile.
- Sheathing Temperature 700 C.
- Also available with built in Thermocouple.